Are you a passionate writer and an expert in your field? Submit your content to us! You can write for us on a regular basis.
How to submit your content?
To organise and publish your article, please submit the contact from our contact page here.
Types of articles we welcome:
We welcome high quality content that has some value for readers. Especially:
- How-to’s, DYI – problem resolving posts and tutorials (see example: How to get your website on Google search)
- Lists – streamline information into a numbered list that’s easy for readers to read, share and put into action (see example: 10 Australia’s highest paying jobs)
- Checklists and To-do’s (see example: What to pack for your trip to Australia)
- Why, what, where (see example: 12 fun & worthwhile activities to do in Queensland)
- Controversial (eg. 10 Reasons why responsive design can damage your business.)
- Informative (see example: What to do when your website gets copied?)
- News, reporting news, opinions
Before publishing your content:
Before we get to the details, here’s a summary of our style guidelines:
- Subheading (H2) immediately after main article heading (H1)
- Use additional headings (H3) and (H4) plus bulleted lists to aid scannability
Lowercase – Titles and headings should be written in lowercase (except the first word starting the sentence, names or places). We don’t accept content with Uppercase titles and headings.
Length – A minimum of 1,000 words.
Original – Content that has been published elsewhere or content that has been re-written /spinned will not be accepted.
Writing standards – We only publish writing that is of high quality and meets our quality standards.
Images – We only use images that are royalty free images, from our stock images (so, don’t worry about them).
Types of articles not accepted – There are a few types of articles that we do not accept:
- adult or mature content
- job postings
- advice columns
- gambling content
- property listings
- finance advice
- self-promotional or press releases
Your article’s goal should be based on your experience and expertise.
External links – All links included are ‘nofollow’ and must be used for reference, and clearly identifiable to the reader what they’re being linked to. Sending people back to random websites or a home page is just a waste of time. If you want to include a link to your own website (homepage), please do it in your BIO section.
Internal links – please add at least 1-2 internal links (links to other articles published on our website), we have lot’s of useful stuff.
We look forward to reading your guest post!