Takedown Notices Copyright Regulations Act 1969
“Best in Australia”the website located at https://bestinau.com.au is committed to respecting the rights of others in regards to their intellectual property and thus does the utmost to comply with Australian copyright law. We expect any users and contributors of our website to educate themselves on and comply with the law.
Because of our belief in honest and fair distribution of information, Best in Australia takes any cases of copyright infringement very seriously.
COMPLAINT AND TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR ITELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS
Best in Australia (https://bestinau.com.au) will quickly respond to any and all notices of alleged copyright infringement reported to us, our responsibility is to act in accordance with the Copyright Regulations Act 1969. https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2016C00343
If you believe that any of the content featured on Best in Australia has infringed on your copyright, please notify our webmaster and send them the following list of relevant information, as specified in the Copyright Regulations Act 1969.
- An electronic signature or physically made signature of the individual authorised to act in the interests of copyright owner who claims the work that they allege has been infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed, or, if multiple of your works have been infringed then include a detailed list of what and where these infringements are.
- Outlining of the specific material that is alleged to have been copied or contains infringing activity that is to be removed or have its access disabled. You must also include information that is accurate enough to permit our webmaster to locate the material that is being infringed upon.
- Provide information that is reasonably accurate to allow the webmaster to contact you or the aggrieved party, such as a phone number, email address, home address etc.
- A statement in good faith that you or the aggrieved party has a genuine belief that the use of the works in the infringing manner outlined does not have the authorisation of the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement confirming that the information in the takedown notice is honest, and under risk of perjury, that the issuing party has the authorisation to act on behalf of the copyright owner on cases of work that have been allegedly infringed on.