No matter what product you are selling or what services you provide, you are not going to be able to sustain as a company or organization if you do not focus on your customer service. It is really difficult in such a growing market to survive as a successful company, given the untamed competition and innovation. But then those are the factors you cannot control. What you can control, however, is the consistency and quality of your product and services. One of the best ways to achieve this is to develop advanced and efficient customer service.
Seems like too much pressure? Don’t worry because Microsoft is here at your rescue. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer services got you covered on this one. Here is all you need to know about that.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service?
Dynamics 365 for customer services is a business solution by Microsoft that provides you with all the necessary functionalities that you require to develop optimized and efficient customer service. It helps you maximize your brand loyalty and provide your clients with more value in terms of assistance whether it is though self-help, employee-guidance or on-site services. It will help your organization to reach out to your customer faster and respond to their issues with greater efficiency. Your employees are empowered to give their best and take your company a step further.
What are the functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics for customer service?
- You can engage your customers in real-time chat: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer services has a special platform for team communication. You can engage your clients and assist them through real-time chat.
- Understand your customers better: in order to satisfy your customers, you need to effectively understand their sentiments and demands. The functionalities and tools of Dynamics 365 for customer services enable you to understand the historical and real-time sentiments of your clients or customers. This optimizes the skills and performance of the employees and supervisors.
- You can communicate through SMS: in this generation of getting processes done through one click, no one ones to wait in line. Thus, the best way to engage your clients and respond to their issues is through SMS. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service enables you to engage the customers and agents on the go, in asynchronous communication, through SMS services.
- You can provide your agents with a comprehensive view of your clients’ journey: with powerful and advanced tools of Microsoft, you can manage several customer conversations simultaneously. This gives you an insight into full customer context, so your employees and agents have no problem figuring out. You can also get a full history across multiple channels which help you to deliver an omni-channel experience.
- It enables you to bring your personal Microsoft bot framework: you get an already trained and tuned bot that you only need to plug in with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service. Once you plug it into your Microsoft bot Framework, you can engage your clients in an omni-channel conversation. When needed, you can also transfer the recorder conversation to your agents and supervisors.
- Provide your customer with omni-channel engagement choices: with the features of Dynamics 365 customer services, you can enable your customers to self-serve through community resources, as well as, knowledge articles. They can also request for assisted help through SMS, real-time chats with bots or real agents. This is conducted with seamless transfer of customer context.
What are the licensing options for Microsoft Dynamics for customer service?
There are three licensing plans available for the potential Dynamics 365 for customer services users. They are:
- Customer engagement plan: the customer engagement plan starts from Rs. 7,600 per person on a monthly basis. It includes selective functionalities.
- Unified operations plan: the unified operations plan costs around Rs. 12,559 per month for each person. This too lets you use certain features and functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service.
- Dynamics 365 plan: this one starts at 13,881 per month for each user and you get maximum access to the features and functionalities.
Thus, Microsoft has got your back, when it comes to customer services. You can get more details about the licensing and deployment from your implementation partner.
This article talks about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer services. It has information about the different functionalities and benefits of the programs and also talks about the licensing options available to the users.
I am Dynamics 365 core tech. Over 5 years of overall experience in the entire Software Development Life Cycle as well as Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies. Having sound knowledge of developing web-based B2B B2C applications in the client/server environment along with 2 years of extensive implementation experience in installation, configuration, customization and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 2011 as well as doing the deployment, troubleshooting and production support for the applications developed. I am a writer of different topics on Microsoft technologies.