Websites that use frameworks are more likely to be fast and responsive because they don’t rely on too much code running in the browser. For example: when you’re using a framework, it’s easier to separate the presentation layer (how things look) from the logic layer (how things work). This makes it easier to optimize your website for search engines like Google and keep it fast at the same time.
Common parts of a framework
There are three common parts of a framework:
The Base Class – This class is the parent for all classes in the framework, and it provides common methods that are used by all other classes in the framework.
The Interface Class – This class defines an interface (a contract) that must be implemented by all users of the framework. It also provides default implementations for some methods defined in the interface.
The Implementation Class – These classes implement interfaces defined by classes in other frameworks, or they extend base classes provided by those frameworks.
Benefits and drawbacks of using a framework:
There are many benefits and drawbacks of using a framework.
- Frameworks are designed to solve common problems in software development. This makes them more efficient to use than writing solutions from scratch every time.
- Frameworks can be reused in multiple projects without having to rewrite code for it. This saves time and money by reducing the amount of code that needs to be written.
- Frameworks often have built-in testing frameworks with automated tests that can be run at any time during development or deployment. This makes it easier to test your application and catch bugs before they become major issues.
- Frameworks usually come with documentation that explains how they work and what they can do. This helps you learn how to use the framework more quickly, which allows you to get started building your application faster than if you had no documentation at all.
Frameworks can be difficult for beginners because they require an understanding of how the framework works before you can use it effectively in your application development process. Without this knowledge, it will be difficult for you to know where to start when using a new framework for the first time, which could cause problems later on when trying to find solutions for problems within your application’s code base
- AngularJS is a popular framework for building dynamic single page applications that help make development easier by using MVC architecture