There is a beautiful saying “flowers are the sweetest things that God created but forgot to put a soul into.”
As per Ralph Waldo Emerson, he expressed his thoughts on flowers by saying that Mother Earth laughs through flowers. This expression could not be more true! making flowers the perfect birthday gift.
A birthday is always a special occasion in everyone’s life. When we get a birthday invitation, our first thought is what gift we should get them? However, it is often a challenge to find something suitable that we know they will love.
There is no doubt that there are hundreds of gits out there that any person may like but when it is someones birthday you want to find something that they will love and get uses out of.
Then comes the factor of price which further limits our git-purchasing abilities. But how about gifting something which everyone would prefer in the first instance? And this is where the gift of Birthday flowers plays an important role.
Gift a bouquet of his/her favorite flowers
The flower is something which you can gift for all occasions, ceremonies, and events. A birthday party calls for a gift and you cannot visit a party without taking a gift in your hands.
No matter whose birthday it is, a beautiful bouquet of flowers can really make a perfect gift and if you get to know the favorite flowers of that person, then certainly you are gifting something which will make him or her the happiest of all.
Getting something that is going to be immediately useful is always going to make the recipient happy. Try to find out what their favourite flowers are in advance so that you know what to get them. For example, try to slip it into a conversation or if you happen to go to their house, take notice of the types of flowers they have on display.
The importance of gifting flowers on birthday
There are many online gift stores where birthday flowers are available for delivery at birthday parties. These bouquets are beautifully designed using various kinds of flowers accompanied by ribbons, colorful papers, and other accessories to further enhance the beauty.
Very few people understand the importance of gifting flowers. Flowers are actually something which cannot be compared with any kind of store purchased gifts. They are extremely versatile adding beautiful scent and vibes to any home or room.
Flowers are also a sign of love, care and thought making them the perfect gift for any birthday party.
Choose birthday flowers according to the months
According to me, one of the best ways of selecting flowers for birthdays would be to simply keep the birthday month in mind. Every month of the year corresponds to a specific flower.
- If your friend has his birthday in the month of January, then Carnations can be a perfect choice. They symbolize cheerfulness, freshness as well as the spirit of discovery.
- For the month of February, Primrose or Violets are the best options. This is the month of romance and definitely commemorates the birthday of Saint Valentine.
- For the month of March, the elegant Daffodils can be the best one. They stand for respect, rebirth and unrequited love.
- Daisy represents the special month of April in all its joy and ecstasy.
- Lily is a specific symbol of the month of May and it represents purity, chastity, and sweetness.
- Waterlily is a perfect choice of flowers for those who were born in the month of July.
- Gladiolus, Pot Marigold, Aster, Paper White Narcissus, and Chrysanthemums can be the choice for the months of August, October, September, December and November respectively.
Knowing which flower corresponds to and is in season during each month will help to ensure that you deliver the freshest flowers. however, do not just gift flowers because they correspond to a given month, you want your friend to enjoy the present.
A more traditional bouquet arrangement tends to include some form of assortment of Red Roses and violets combined with balloons and chocolates.