While opting for IT certification courses, one factor you cannot ignore is the value. The value of an IT certification makes up the professional positioning, market demand, and salary. This article looks at the top valuable certification programs of the year 2021-22, including VMware certifications and their standing on the list of best courses available.
Top IT Certifications for 2021-22
The table below extensively covers the list of top valuable IT certifications of our present times:
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Security Manager
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization
- Project Management Professional
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Citrix Certified Associate Virtualization
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Windows Server
- Nutanix Certified Professional – MultiCloud Infrastructure
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Enterprise
- Database and Developer Certifications from Oracle & Salesforce
- Miscellaneous training programs in DevOps, CyberSecurity, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
The average salary across all these certifications has risen from last year. As a result, the decision-makers in IT are giving ample attention to these certifications, including VMware VCP – DCP program.
VMware is an American company with a focus on cloud computing and virtualization technology. They deliver some of the leading industry-specific solutions programs and offer 21 training courses, not including digital badges. The top VMware certifications are as follows:
- VMware VCP – DCP program: This certification is suitable to validate your vSphere Infrastructure skills. You will learn the best business practices for providing agility by implementing, managing, and troubleshooting vSphere. It is crucial to be mindful of the certification path requirements. It is required to gain experience with vSphere 6 for at least six months and complete the foundation exam, vSphere 6 or 6.5. You may finish the certification and clear the exams by attending the required training programs at an authorized center.
The actual exam cost is $250, and for prerequisite courses, you may have to pay somewhere between $4,250 – $4,500. Credentials are most popular with architects in the enterprise and systems domain. The average salary estimate of this role is $1,32,947 per annum.
- VMware VCP – NV 2021: This certification enables you to transform the economics of your organization’s security & network operations. On completing your training, you will learn to validate the installation, configuration, and administration of the NSX virtual networking implementations. VMware NSX is a platform for security and network virtualization enabling the virtual cloud network. VMware NSX certification requires separate eligibility criteria for new and existing candidates.
The cost of the training is around $4,250, and you may get a free hands-on lab with no installation cost. The average salary scale ranges from $47,660 to $1,16,601 per annum.
- VMware vSphere v7: This is an efficient virtualization and cloud platform from VMware. Digital transformation using hybrid clouds is secure, and it is a seamless, universal application platform. To deploy and configure a vSphere 6.7 environment, clearing a VMware foundation exam is the right way to proceed. The cost of this exam is $125, and the required pass score is 300 out of 500. There will be 65 questions, and the exam duration is 105 minutes. By clearing this certification, you will understand the fundamentals of VMware training and the ecosystem.
- Other Training Courses: VMware covers certification programs like cloud management and automation, digital workspace, security, application modernization. It is besides their most popular data center virtualization & network virtualization programs.
Where does VMware Stand?
VMware certifications offer some of the best training programs. VMware solutions play an active role in the digital transformation requirements, and the VMware program consistently gets listed in the top valuable certifications from a host of technology-oriented platforms.
You could try VMware training from their online resources or partner programs like Koenig Solutions. The unique value of a VMware certification is that it won’t expire. You get to opt for re-certification as per your choice & think about the domain progress during an extended time gap.
Benefits of VMware Certification
A VMware-certified associate can enjoy the following benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition of your technical skills and knowledge
- You can improve your salary
- Access to the exclusive VMware portal
- Invitation to future courses and VMware certifications training programs
- Premium personalized offers
- Membership in the vExpert community and likewise
- Essential job profiles available in the IT, systems, cloud, deployment tools & virtualization
- Digital badge, press release support, access to the logo & merchandise store, and a free polo shirt
You have the complete freedom to select the certification course that is right for your career. However, it would help if you thought about the perspective of enterprise planning and digital business goals. The top valuable programs like VMware certifications are adequate resources to help your professional aspirations.
Disclaimer: This article is a private opinion, provided and sponsored by a third party. We don’t make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information included in this article, read more here.