Women are always looking for an occasion to flaunt their stylish avatars. Lehengas are the most sought after outfit for both young girls and older women, especially when the occasion demands of them to dress up and look effortlessly gorgeous.
There are various lehengas for women which are rocking the runways and flying off the shelves of all tiny and large stores flanking fashion streets. Buy a wide variety of lehenga choli online, and flaunt your signature style.
Go for designer lehengas, or party wears lehengas and you can be a trailblazer in the fashion circuit. Chic yet classy, understated yet glamorous, there cannot be anything more beautiful than these gorgeous Indian outfits. It can accentuate your feminine curves in the best possible way.
Set up a tryst with these ethnic wonders and lookethereally beautiful and stunning. The market is flooded with beautiful versions of these much-in-demand outfits, take a look at them or browse through the net to select your favorite piece of traditional garment. You are sure to start a fashion trend for others to follow.
Lehenga choli can be transformed into a gorgeous creation if you choose the right fabric. Georgettes, chiffons, silks etc. they can add a lot of glamor to your chosen outfit. If you choose lehengas, they are usually made up of velvet, raw silks, brocades, georgettes etc. These garments are known for their opulence and grandeur, as they are decked up with intricate embroidery and work. For these garments, the fall has to be just right, to create the right impression.
The top ten designs of lehenga
There is no denying the fact that lehengas rule the party circuit. Its sheer versatility makes it a much sought-after garment for teenagers. Its silhouette, complete with its glamorous look makes it look uber stylish. Here are the top designs which are creating a flutter in the fashion world.
- Prints and patterns– With prints big this season, digital or otherwise, lehengas are often embossed with the most beautiful of prints. The floral patterns especially scream summer. Elegance personified, these lehengas gives you an ethereal look.
- Colors redefining you– Not so long-ago teenagers and women opted for golden, silver or red lehengas only. But now, even the rainbow will be put to shame! Yes, there are so many colors to beautify the traditional outfit. The emeralds, the ambers, the crimsons, and all colors give lehengas the much-needed zing! Even the sorbet-hued ones which are ideal for summer look fresh and appealing.
- Embellishments– The Bollywood-inspired lehengas are adorned with heavy embroidery. Gota Patti, zardozi, Kashmiri, Gujarati, there is no dearth of embroidery to make your lehenga stand out amongst the crowd. There is something very beautiful about a shimmering embellished lehenga. All you need to do is put on the lehenga and there will be no need for accessories as your bejeweled Indian party wear lehengas, will shine through like priceless jewels.
- The trendy top– The top or the choli has undergone a sea change, it’s no longer the subdued part of the garment. In fact, it is bold and sassy and the cuts do all the talking. Now, the sheer crop tops adorned with lace and mesh, hide a little, and reveal a little to create an interesting interplay. Sometimes a backless choli jazzes up an outfit. A knot at the back gives a very retro vibe yet is contemporary with its bold look. So never hide your crop tops because it can give an extra desi appeal to your twirling lehengas.
- The jacket trend– The bandh gala look with your lehenga is much-experimented look upon on runways. Here, the heavily ornate jacket takes the center stage. The lehenga skirt plays the second fiddle but is a happy part of the mesmerizing whole.
- The fabrics– As you go about swishing your skirts merrily in the crowd of a party, the fabrics make all the right noises. Rich fabrics like silks, organza, lace, chiffon, georgette and so on are nothing short of gorgeous. The flow of the fabric and form-flattering silhouette gives the dress its character.
- The 3 piece lehenga choli designs – The Indo western style is the hot new trend to flaunt, it includes a 3 piece look with a lehenga and a bustier and the jacket or shrug rounds off the look. The cotton and silks add the much-needed jazz to the look. Women who are uncomfortable wearing sleeveless can sport this look and look their glamorous best.
- Solid colored lehengas – The solid color lehengas are pure love, enhanced with same color embroideries, this gives a feminine fervor to the look, making you look elegant and beautiful at the same time. The tone on tone look uplifts the fashion game here. The black thread embroidery on black net lehenga or the red thread embroidery on a red net lehenga and the dupatta, for example, is the perfect way to slay your way to style shenanigans. Choose the color you like most and look your stunning best in this much-loved trend.
- The Indo-western look – The Indo-Western looks are creating a fashion brouhaha among the fashionistas. So, now you can wear your peplum tops with your lehenga skirt, the wrap crop top requires a style segment of its own. Besides the crop top, the lehenga has undergone various western transformations. Sometimes it looks fitted, ala a fish-tailed gown or it is voluminous, more like a full skirt.
If you are enamored by all the pretty lehengas on models sashaying down the catwalk, you will be surprised to know that you can get the exact replica of the outfit you are lusting after. Designer lehengas online will surely enhance your beauty in the most subtle way.
Each one of us has a Cinderella hidden deep inside us. We in the right outfit, with the right accessories, the right platform can conquer the world with our fashion prowess. So, revamp your wardrobe with the on-trend lehenga choli, and you will know your princess moment has arrived when you find admiring eyes watching your every step!
Executive Editor at Best in Australia. Mike has spent over a decade covering news related to business leaders and entrepreneurs around Australia and across the world.