With the holiday season just around the corner, it is time to start thinking about your outfits and how you are going to pull them off!
Makeup is an essential part of getting ready and good makeup can really bring up your A-game. If you like experimenting with new looks, then black contact lenses are a must. One of the best things about using black contacts is that they suit every skin tone and give a really striking look to your face.
With these lenses, it is almost effortless to pull off any makeup look and here we share a few makeup looks that perfectly complement the lenses!
The nude look!
The nude look is all about enhancing your natural beauty and giving your eyes a sparkle. To start off, make sure you have a clean face with no traces of any dirt or left-over cream. If you have dry skin, you can apply a bit of light-weight moisturiser. Follow the steps below and get a dewy, natural look with sparkling black eyes!
- No matter what your complexion or skin tone is, black lenses add intensity and sparkle to your face. To pull off the nude look, it is important to have a smooth and unlined face and you can achieve this by using a light-to-medium coverage foundation and dusting it off with a high-lighting product across the cheekbones, the nose bridge and under your eyes.
- To enhance your eyes for this look, you won’t be needing any eye-shadows! Just use a black kohl pencil to line the upper lid and the outer half of the lower lid. Use black mascara to give volume to your lashes but make sure, you don’t go overboard when using the mascara. You don’t want a very dramatic look.
- Make sure you put on your contacts before applying any makeup.
- You can also go for a subdued look by smudging your eyeliner.
- To finish off your look, use a peachy-pink blush and a neutral coloured gloss to keep the look subdued with sparkly eyes!
The smokey look
This is a classic look and beautifully enhances black contact lenses. As mentioned earlier on, it is recommended that you put on your contact lenses before applying any makeup.
- Start off by using a good quality foundation and depending on your skin, you can go from using a light to medium coverage foundation. This gives an even tone to your face.
- Dust it off by using a highlighter to accentuate your cheekbones and your nose bridge.
- Since the eyes are going to be the main focus of this look, you will need to perfect this look ahead of time. Use a primer on your eyelids so that the eye makeup stays on for longer.
- Use black eyeshadow heavily on the outer corner of your eyes and the crease. Blend it outwards to give a smudgy look.
- Use a black eyeliner and line your upper lids and the lower lids.
- Smudge the eyeliner and blend it with the eyeshadow.
- Use a grey eyeshadow on the crease of your eyelids. This gives an ombre effect and if blended properly, can do wonders for your eyes.
- If you want to add a bit of drama, add glittery silver eyeshadow to the brow bone.
- Top it off with mascara and bright, bold lips in red. You are ready to let your hair down and party the night away!
The ‘wear-all-day’ look!
If you are a workaholic and love to go out, then it can become a bit tricky to get all your chores done and get ready simultaneously. If you love dressing up and turning heads at parties, then there is no better way to do it than to use black contact lenses with light makeup which can take you straight from work to the party!
- As always, make sure you put on your striking black lenses before you start applying any makeup.
- Start off by using a foundation that best suits your skin type. Blend it in well to cover all the blemishes or uneven skin areas. Finish off by dusting with a light powder.
- Use a primer on your eyelids before you start your makeup. Once it has set, use the foundation on your eyelids and blend it in using a sponge.
- Use charcoal eyeshadow on your upper lids. Start from the middle and tail it out at the outer edge.
- Apply an apricot-coloured eyeshadow on the crease of your lids and use an applicator to blend it in.
- If you want to keep a toned down look, extend the apricot shadow up to the brow bone but not on it.
- If you are a little daring, try a darker shade of pink and use it just above the crease and extend it up to the brow bone.
- Use a dull silver eyeshadow on the brow bone and blend it well. You can extend it up till the junction between the eye and nose.
- Use a black eyeliner and line your upper lids thinly.
- To enhance your dark eyes, use a white eye pencil to line the lower rim.
- If you don’t want to go overboard during your working hours, skip the mascara. Otherwise, top off your eye makeup with a light coating of mascara.
- Use light pink/ peach blush and a coral coloured lipstick.
Black eye contacts are very versatile as they not only suit all skin tones but they also go well with any hair colour. If you like to experiment with your looks, using contact lenses is a sure-shot way of changing the way you look and feel.
Always make sure that you use your lenses properly and follow all instructions given by your eye practitioner to prevent any harm or infections.
Qais Ahmadi and I working for Greentod Company for the last 5 years as an SEO specialist. I have experience in working with different niche companies such as fashion designing, technology, E-commerce, and trending brands. I work hard to provide quality work for my clients with zero percent of Black hat SEO. For guest posting you can outreach him here: