It is a hybrid between fan and air conditioning; this is the word that comes closest to the definition of an evaporative air conditioner.
A simple air conditioning system that does not require large indoor or outdoor installations, all you need is an electrical outlet. However, there are other aspects that should be considered when making one of them.
The most important point, space where it is going to be installed:
- Despite not having tubes for distribution of air, we will measure the dimensions of the model we have acquired to see what place is better suited.
- Also, do not overlook your weight, especially if we intend to move it, so it is recommended to get one that has a relatively light-weight.
- Another point to consider is the power that counts the device and if it is compatible with the room in which you want to put. For example, if the room to be heated its small, with about 150W it’s probably enough.
To ensure the quality of the device is recommended not to risk and bet on quality marks and trajectory in the sector that help ensure its proper functioning. Your purchase should not be considered an expense, but an investment as an appliance that has the ability to heat the home.
With regard to its consumption, it cannot be said that it is little, but in comparison with what an air conditioner consumes, according to experts, it is up to five times less than a more complex system would.
Keys to save electricity in the consumption of your air conditioning
With the rise in temperatures in recent days and the approaching summer, it is time to start using the air conditioning and prepare it for the months of greatest use. However, it is very likely that it is one of the elements that cost more electricity in our bill at the end of the month.
Therefore, to prepare and metalize for the heat of the coming months we bring you three key tips to save on electricity and that the consumption of your air conditioner is the minimum possible.
- Efficient. It is necessary that the air conditioning equipment that you acquire is efficient. That is why when it comes to getting an air conditioner it is important to have as much information as possible to opt for the one that offers the best features. Those designated as class an are those that have lower consumption.
- Turn it on only when necessary that is; have it running the necessary time to heat our stay and that can be maintained. In turn, try not to let it run when we are away from home, so make sure before going outside that you have turned off the air conditioner.
- Close doors and windows. To achieve better results it is important to keep the room in which the air conditioning unit is turned on closed. If we do not, we will not reach the desired temperature, and the device will make more effort than necessary, which means more expense.
- These new units incorporate high sound dampening technology that allows decibels to be kept at increasingly lower levels. Therefore, if your air conditioner makes some unusual noise while it is working, do not overlook it. It may be a sign that you need a repair.
- You have to check that your air conditioner clean or not because dirty air filters force the unit to consume more energy to cool the house.
- You can also fight the heating of the home thanks to the thermal insulation that guarantees lower energy consumption not only in summer but throughout the year.
- When the air conditioner is activated it is convenient to close doors and windows. Avoiding hot air access to the house allows savings of more than 30% in consumption.
- The selection of the house paint will also allow better thermal insulation, as the white colors reflect the solar radiation and contribute to keeping the fresh air in the rooms.
Following these AC dealers tips, we will achieve better results with the operation of our air conditioning equipment and reduce the electrical cost of the device.
She is working as a content writer and having 2 years of experience. Recently she is researching electronics appliances for the home. She shares her views with people as a helping hand.