As we appreciate your interest in writing for Best in Australia, we approve only content that meets our requirements specified here.
Here are the common reasons when articles are rejected:
- BIO – missing image, BIO, fake BIO or your BIO is about the company. The BIO should be about a person (you can mention your business in the description). You can find out >> here << how to upload and edit your BIO.
- Length – your content is less than 650 words
- Quality – style, grammar errors or just low quality content
- Non-engaging content – content that has low value
- Formatting – the article is submitted in a format that is not used on our website (this usually happens when you copy and paste the content from your file)
- Plagiarism – the content is not original
- Anchors / Links – we reject articles with ‘spammy’ or unnatural anchors/links, promotional or based location anchors/links (eg. “best web developer Sydney”)
- Language – we reject non-English content
- Promotional content – the article shouldn’t be an advertisement
- Press releases – not accepted
- Adult or sensitive content – we reject adult or mature content, job postings, gambling content, property listings, finance advice, self-promotional or press releases
How to get my content accepted?
It is simple, do the opposite of the above mentioned points and follow these instructions: https://bestinau.com.au/contributor-guest-post/